CTech-LLC® FibraOne™ is a comprehensive FRP composite strengthening system, providing efficient solutions for structural reinforcement of structures in need of repair or restoration. The FibraOne™ FRP Composite system is comprised of a wide range of high-strength carbon and glass FRP reinforcements and compatible saturating resins.Learn More
Repair and Strengthening Systems for Transportation Infrastructure
Transportation infrastructure authorities are facing a wide range of issues related to rehabilitation, strengthening and structural integrity of transportation structures. This is where CTech-LLC®’s systems can offer innovative solutions to many repair projects. CTech-LLC® provides efficient solutions to owners, engineers and designers involved in strengthening and structural upgrades of aging, damaged or overloaded transportation structures without any or with minimum disruption of their daily use. Our solutions are faster, long-lasting and cost –effective because our systems utilize exceptionally strong, versatile, light-weight and durable products and work equally well on concrete, steel and masonry. CTech-LLC® transportation infrastructure solutions cover the vast majority of repair or strengthening work in existing or new transportation infrastructure, including:
- Structural Strengthening: The CTech-LLC® systems can be used to restore the original design strength of damaged structure.
- Corrosion Control & Protection: The CTech-LLC® system is used to restore lost capacity of corroded members.
- Concrete Repair: The CTech-LLC® systems can be utilized to repair damaged concrete beams, columns and floor decks.
- Leak Repair: CTech-LLC® offers fast and easy to install leak repair systems.
- Force Protection: CTech-LLC® offers customized solutions to meet a wide range of force protection.
Here you will find detailed information about our transportation infrastructure repair and strengthening systems: