The CTech-LLC® FPJ™ is a high-strength fiberglass protective jacket that is used as a stay-in-place form in the LifeShield™ structural pile repair and protection system. When used with our specialty underwater grouts, this system allows repairs to be made to concrete, wood and steel structures that are submerged or in tidal zones without constructing costly cofferdams.
- Rapid Installation.
- Suitable for any size and profile pile in marine or dry locations.
- UV resistant.
- High quality material providing outstanding durability and strength.
- Long life repair giving reduced ongoing maintenance costs.
- Repair damage in place, with no need to dewater or take the structure out of service.
- Corrosion-free system prevents deterioration, weatherizing and erosion.
- Accommodates piles of various shapes and sizes.
- Provides wide range of resistance to seawater and marine environments.
FPJ™ is suitable for use with all concrete, steel and timber piles. Can be used with cementitious or epoxy grouts, gels, corrosion inhibitors and concrete aggregates.
Store the product in a area with no exposure to sunlight.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.