WEP™240 is a low viscosity, 100% solids formulation damp-tolerant epoxy resin system intended for priming the surface specifically for use in wet or damp substrates. WEP™240 Primer is an easy to use 4:1 volumetric mix, and cures quickly with low odor. WEP™240 can be used in different fields like strengthening and retrofitting of structural members.
- Very low viscosity
- Excellent adhesion to poorly prepared substrates and a wide range of substrates.
- Good humidity and corrosion resistance
- Improves substrate chemical resistance
- Fast cure response
- Epoxy primer penetrates deeply to eliminate concrete dusting, providing for easy cleanup and minimum maintenance.
- WEP™240 will effectively protect against the intrusion of destructive salts, oils, solvents, and gasoline.
- Top-graded anti-corrosive primer.
- Is used in moist surface to interfere with the normal adhesion of epoxy materials to bondable substrates.
- This material is used as a primer under the carbon wrap systems and laminates.
- Is used for filling spalls and bug holes.
WEP™240 must be stored at 5°-35°C and cool place but do not allow to freeze.
WEP™240 can be stored for 2 years in unopened packaging.
Packaging / By Weight :
- Component A = 20 kg / Component B = 5 kg
- Component A = 10 kg / Component B = 2.5 kg
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.