Product DocumentsSafety Data Sheet
For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
CMBTM is unidirectional reinforcement sheet consisting of an assembly of pre-cured carbon fiber micro bars. The product is available in various stiffnesses and may be used to strengthen existing concrete or steel structures by external bonding.
- Pre-cured and no onsite impregnation product.
- Open construction of strand sheet facilitates bond to substrate allowing paste adhesive to encapsulate each micro bar.
- Unlike solid carbon fiber plates, adhesive bond line can be visually inspected for consistency
- Unlike solid carbon fiber plates, can be spliced by overlapping
- Easy to slit to desired width
- Can be used to retrofit steel structures where welding is dangerous or not allowed.
The CTech-LLC® CMBTM product can be used to retrofit and strengthening concrete, steel and masonry structures.
Store flat, in a cool, dry place at 5-35 °C and away from flame or other hazards.
No shelf life if stored in unopened packaging
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.