Product DocumentsPER™ - Technical Data Sheet Safety Data Sheet
For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
PER™ is a general Pure Purpose liquid Epoxy Resin with two -component, high performance, multipurpose epoxy resin formulated by CTech-LLC® works as a bonding agent for a range of indoor and outdoor applications. CTech-LLC® PER™ is a clear difunctional bisphenol A/epichlorohydrin derived liquid epoxy resin. When cross-linked or hardened with appropriate curing agents, very good mechanical, adhesive, dielectric and chemical resistance properties are obtained. Because of this versatility, CTech-LLC® PER™ has become a standard epoxy resin used in formulation, fabrication and fusion technology.
- Medium viscosity
- High reactivity
- Good high and low temperature properties
- High Strength
- Moisture Insensitive
- Ambient cure
- Easy to apply
- Long-term durability
- Gap filling capability
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- High fatigue strength
- Low odor
- Adhesives, Casting and tooling
- Civil Engineering
- Composites Automotive Coatings
- Marine and Protective Coatings
- Electrical and electronics use
- Potting and Encapsulation
- Fiber reinforced pipes, tanks and composites
- Tooling, casting and molding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- High solids/low VOC maintenance and marine coatings
- Electrical encapsulations and laminates
- Chemical resistant tank linings, flooring and grouts
- Base resin for epoxy fusion technology
PER™ is normally shipped in bulk from 66 °C to 82 °C and can be stored at 49-60 °C for ease of handling.
PER™ can be stored for two years in its original packaging.
Codes and Standards
ASTM, 2013,Standard Specification for Epoxy Resins, ASTM D1763–00, American Society for Testing and Materials.
ASTM, 2017,Standard Guide for Testing Epoxy Resins, ASTM D4142-89, American Society for Testing and Materials.
ISO, 2010, Plastics — Epoxy resins — Test methods, ISO 18280, International Organization for Standardization.
AMS,1995, Adhesive Compound, Epoxy Resin, High Temperature Application, SAE AMS3692C-1995, The American National Standards Institute.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.