The CTech-LLC® HDFC™110 is a vermiculite and Portland cement based, wet mix, high density spray-applied fire resistive material. The HDFC™110 is designed to provide fire protection to structural columns and beams in exterior environments and interior situations where the highest levels of abrasion resistance and hardness are necessary.
- Vermiculite and Portland cement based.
- High density spray-applied fire resistive material.
- Durable and resistant to cracking or spalling under mechanical impact.
- The material can be used as a hard topcoat to obtain increased levels of abrasion and impact resistance.
- Lightweight formulation results in reduced dead loads.
- HDFC™110 provides cost effective fire resistance.
- Does not release toxic or hazardous fumes, and presents no known health hazards either before, during and after application.
- Over 10 years of proven performance.
Recommended areas of application include: residential and commercial buildings, refineries, petrochemical, pharmaceutical facilities, pulp and paper mills, offshore platforms, nuclear and conventional power plants, factories, warehouses, institutional and biomedical facilities.
Store indoors in a dry environment between +4°C to +45°C
Shelf life is 15 months when kept at recommended storage conditions.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.