CTech-LLC® LSH™ is the premium hardener and sealer for concrete surfaces. CTech-LLC® LSH™ is a waterborne, lithium-silicate-based, ready-to-use, colorless liquid penetrates into the concrete surface, a chemical reaction takes place, producing a byproduct that fills in the pores of the concrete. This patented formulation when properly applied, offers substantial improvement in abrasion and chemical resistance and will significantly improve the durability of the concrete surface when compared to untreated concrete.
- Lithium-silicate-based hardener
- Patented formulation penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness.
- Increased concrete resistance to damage from impact, wear and abrasion
- Breathable and UV stable.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Won’t change look or color of the concrete. Applied with a sprayer.
- May be applied to new or existing cured concrete.
CTech-LLC® LSH™ is recommended for use wherever hardened, dustproofed, and improved chemical and abrasion resistant surfaces are required. Ideal applications include floors in:
- Industrial plants
- Sewage plants
- Large warehouses
- Office buildings
- Hotels & restaurants
- Storage silos
- Sports arenas
- Store in original containers at 5°C – 40°C.
- It should be protect from freezing.
Shelf life is 12 months when stored from the date of manufacture as recommended in original unopened containers
- 5 Gallon (18.93 Liter) Pails
- 55 Gallon (208.20 Liter) Drums
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.