For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
The CTech-LLC® Glass Wrap is high strength E-glass fabric designed for structural reinforcement applications as part of the CTech-LLC® FRP strengthening system. A wide range of uni-directional and bi-directional E-glass fabrics in different weights are available and can be used where a structural element looses its capacity/design strength due to corrosion or cracks, change in use and / or the design code demands higher load carrying capacity.
UGWTM: High strength unidirectional glass wrap with fibers oriented in the 0° direction weighing 200, 400, 600, 800 and 1200 g per m².
PGWTM: High strength unidirectional glass wrap with fibers oriented in the 0° and 90° directions weighing 200, 400, 600, 900 and 1200 g per m².
- Lightweight, flexible, high-strength fiber can be used in different surfaces like circular columns and other arched surfaces.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant.
- With excellent electrical and thermal insulation properties, fibers can be used as a suitable material in electrical equipment.
- Compatible with different materials and standard adhesive resins.
- Easy to impregnate using wet or dry lay-up methods.
- Low aesthetic impact.
- UGWTM glass fibers are available in different types and can be used depending on your needs. For example, S-glass is used when tensile strength is important and E-glass is useful in Electrical application.
- Seismic retrofit and strengthening of masonry elements.
- Confinement of repaired elements.
- Additional protection from environmental conditions.
- Insulation barrier between exposed steel and carbon fiber.
Glass fibers should be stored at +10°C to +40°C and should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Keep the glass fabrics in a dry place.
10 years in unopened, undamaged carton.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.