For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
The CTech-LLC® GFT™ glass fiber tissue mat is a light weight fiber glass product is a light weight fiber glass product designed to be used as a surfacing tissue for GRP laminates.
Glass fiber surface tissue strengthen the resin-rich gel coat surface of glass fibre reinforced plastic components, creating a strong bond with the underlying laminate and enhancing surface appearance by masking the reinforcing fibre pattern. CTech-LLC® GFT™ surface tissue mat also isolate the substrate fibres from exposure to corrosion, abrasion and moisture, ultimately enhancing the quality and durability of the finished glass fiber reinforced composite system (GRP).
- A very fine mat, gives a better finish on completed laminates when used on last layer.
- Fast wet out. Compatible with most resins.
- Easy to handle and to install
- GFT™ glass fiber tissue can be used to cover coarse surfaces of chopped strand mat and other GRP products, improves finish on completed laminate when used on last layer.
- A very fine mat ideal to be used as a barrier between layer of gelcoat surface and csm to prevent print through.
- It is recommended that the material is stored in a cool, dry area, out of direct sunlight, clear of the ground on pallets protected from rainfall. Avoid excessive compaction.
- GFT™ glass fiber tissue mat should remain in its original packaging until immediately before use.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.