CTech-LLC® FibraOne™ is a comprehensive FRP composite strengthening system, providing efficient solutions for structural reinforcement of structures in need of repair or restoration. The FibraOne™ FRP Composite system is comprised of a wide range of high-strength carbon and glass FRP reinforcements and compatible saturating resins.Learn More
Repair and Strengthening Systems for Waterfront Structures
Marine and waterfront structures are subject to daily severe and aggressive environmental conditions due to their proximity with water (seas, rivers or lakes). Consequently, the corrosive nature of marine environments leads to rapid deterioration and heavy strength losses of steel and concrete marine structures. Through innovative systems, CTech-LLC® provides efficient solutions to owners, engineers and designers involved in strengthening and structural upgrades of deteriorated and corroded waterfront structures. Our solutions are faster, long-lasting and cost –effective because our systems utilize exceptionally strong, versatile, light-weight and durable products and work equally well on concrete and steel. CTech-LLC® Waterfront Structures solutions cover the vast majority of repair or strengthening work in existing or new marine structures, including:
- Structural Strengthening: The CTech-LLC® systems can be used to restore the original design strength of deteriorated structure.
- Corrosion Control & Protection: The CTech-LLC® system is used to restore lost capacity of corroded members.
- Concrete Repair: The CTech-LLC® systems can be utilized to repair damaged floors and beams in decks and piers.
- Leak Repair: CTech-LLC® offers fast and easy to install leak repair systems for subsea pipelines.
- Force Protection: CTech-LLC® offers customized solutions to meet a wide range of force protection.
Here you will find detailed information about our waterfront structures repair and strengthening systems:
- Bridges and Jetties
- Oil & Gas Platforms
- Subsea Pipelines