The CTech-LLC® Alkali-resistant system’s mesh fabric (ARFM™) is made from E-glass woven fabric as its basis mesh, and then should be coated by alkali-resistant agent. With strong elastic modulus and fracture strength, ARFM™ mesh is the ideal material that effectively reinforces cement concrete.
- ARFM™ in alkali-resistant system has ability to resist the alkalinity of the base coats.
- Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smooth and not easy to shrinkage and deform, excellent positioning.
- Water resistance.
- Resistance to aging and attack from breakdown.
- Cable of meeting a variety of requirements..
- Low weight.
- High mechanical strength.
CTech-LLC® ARFM™ is used for several structural and non-structural interventions, among them we can include:
- As an integral part of the structure in exterioriInsulation finishing systems)
- Strengthen waterproof medium.
- Reinforcing concrete cement.
Store product in a dry area with no exposure to moisture.
Shelf life is 10 years.
|Tensile Strength in Standard Condition warp/weft||N/50 mm||1700 / 1600||2400 / 2400||2400 / 2400||2000 / 2000||2700 / 2700||2700 / 2700||3200 / 3200|
|Elongation in Standard Condition warp/weft||%||4 / 4||3.5 / 3.5||3.5 / 3.5||3.8 / 3.8||3.7 / 3.7||3.7 / 3.7||3.5 / 3.5|
NOTE: other types of fiberglass meshes are available by customer’s order
Codes and Standards
ACI, 2013, Guide to Design and Construction of Externally Bonded FabricReinforced Cementitious Matrix (FRCM) Systems for Repair and Strengthening Concrete and Masonry Structures, ACI 549.4R-13, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.