CTech-LLC® CFT™ Carbon Fiber Tow is a high strength, medium modulus carbon fiber tow, also referred to as a ribbon, loosely bonded together with an epoxy sizing to hold the fibers for handling and bonding purposes. CTech-LLC® CFT™Carbon Fiber Tow is ideal for fabricating small, high strength, low weight structures and can be used to filament wind tubes or for compression molding applications. It is suitable for use in wet layup, vacuum bagging and resin infusion manufacturing. CTech-LLC® CFT™ Carbon Fiber Tow is compatible with polyester, vinyl-ester and epoxy resins and wets out easily.
- Lightweight, flexible, high-strength fiber.
- Chemical and corrosion resistant.
- Compatible with different materials and standard adhesive resins.
- Easy to impregnate using wet or dry lay-up methods.
- Low aesthetic impact.
- Strengthen for increasing load capacity.
- Retrofit for seismic, wind or blast.
- Restore strength of structural elements damaged by fire or vehicle impact.
- Restore strength to deteriorated and corroded members.
- Strengthen for design or construction defects.
- Unidirectional and multiaxial fabric/prepreg production.
- Braiding and filament winding processes
- TowPreg production
- Use for C-SMC
CTech-LLC® CFT™ Carbon Fiber Tow should be stored at +10°C to +40°C and should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Keep the CTech-LLC® CFT™ in a dry place.
10 years in unopened, undamaged carton
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.