CTech-LLC® FibraOne™ is a comprehensive FRP composite strengthening system, providing efficient solutions for structural reinforcement of structures in need of repair or restoration. The FibraOne™ FRP Composite system is comprised of a wide range of high-strength carbon and glass FRP reinforcements and compatible saturating resins.Learn More
Repair and Strengthening Systems for Oil, Gas & Industrial Facilities
A large number of oil, gas & industrial facilities are approaching or have exceeded their expected design life. Repair and strengthening of these assets should be the first priority in any manufacturing environment. This is where CTech-LLC®’s systems can offer innovative solutions to many repair projects. CTech-LLC® provides efficient solutions to owners, engineers and designers involved in strengthening and structural upgrades of aging, damaged or overloaded oil, gas & industrial structures without any or with minimum disruption of their daily use. Our solutions are faster, long-lasting and cost –effective because our systems utilize exceptionally strong, versatile, light-weight and durable products and work equally well on concrete, steel and cast iron cross sections with negligible shape and size modifications. CTech-LLC® oil, gas & industrial facilities solutions cover the vast majority of repair or strengthening work in existing or new oil, gas & industrial facilities, including:
- Structural Strengthening: The CTech-LLC® systems can be used to restore the original design strength of damaged structure.
- Corrosion Control & Protection: The CTech-LLC® system is used to restore lost capacity of corroded members.
- Concrete Repair: The CTech-LLC® systems can be utilized to repair deteriorated concrete structural member.
- Leak Repair: CTech-LLC® offers fast and easy to install leak repair systems.
- Force Protection: CTech-LLC® offers customized solutions to meet a wide range of force protection.
Here you will find detailed information about our oil, gas & industrial facilities repair and strengthening systems:
- Pressure vessels and pipelines
- Process Piping
- Cooling Towers
- Chimneys & Stacks
- Primary & Secondary Containment
- Power Plants
- Equipment Structures-Foundations