Product DocumentsCSA™- Technical Data Sheet Safety Data Sheet
For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
CSA™ spike anchor is a factory-fabricated product made from loose bundles of carbon fibers. The use of CSA™ in FRP (Fiber Reinforced Polymer) retrofitting increases the axial strain and the strength of the interface between the surface and the composite fiber (FRP), which increases the efficiency of the composite fiber (FRP).
- Factory-fabricated for full quality assurance.
- Non-corrosive and can be applied to a wide variety of structural elements.
- FRP anchors can prevent or delay the delamination of EB FRP sheets.
- Long working time.
- High tensile modulus and strength.
- High mechanical and chemical resistance.
- Ambient cure.
- High dielectric performance and are resistant to electricity.
- CTech-LLC® Carbon Spike Anchors can delay or even eliminate premature de-bonding failure of the FRP prior to its ultimate strength being reached.
- CSA™ improves the efficiency, reliability and safety of EBR-FRP strengthening systems.
- Enhancing of pre-stressed FRP strengthening system.
- Improving force transferring of carbon and glass fabric.
Store CSA™ at 4° to 32°C. Avoid freezing the product and keep it away from direct sunlight, flame or other hazards. Avoid moisture and water contamination.
Shelf life is 10 years.
Codes and Standards
ACI, 2017, Guide for the Design and Construction of Externally Bonded FRP Systems for Strengthening Concrete Structures, ACI 440.2R-17, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI.
ACI, 2012, Guide Test Methods for Fiber-Reinforced Polymers (FRPs) for Reinforcing or Strengthening Concrete Structures, ACI 440.3R-12, American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI.
Fib Bulletin No. 14, Externally bonded FRP reinforcement for RC structures, 2001, 138 pp, ISBN 2-88394-054-1.
ASTM,2008, Standard Test Method For Tensile Properties Of Polymer Matrix Composite Materials, ASTM D3039/D3039M, American Society for Testing and Materials.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.