ERP™ is epoxy filler based on epoxy resin covering a wide range of applications. ERP™ is two-component epoxy putty with excellent adhesion properties to most building materials and can be easily applied directly on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Easy to use putty for concrete repair.
- Can be applied directly on horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces.
- Repair of small cracks, air pockets and/or blow holes.
- With no offensive odor.
- Excellent bond strength.
- This putty is suitable for most materials that are used in industrial and also construction based environments.
- An environmentally friendly product.
- Repair of small cracks, air pockets and/or blow holes in concrete.
- Used as space-filling adhesives.
- For installing surface packers
- Levelling of surface imperfections.
Store in dry, well ventilated areas, not in direct sunlight at temperatures between 5° and 35°C.
2 years from date of production in unopened cans.
Packaging / By Weight :
- Component A = 10 kg / Component B = 2 kg
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.