Product DocumentsSafety Data Sheet
For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
From rebar doweling on a high-traffic infrastructure retrofit project to do-it-yourself projects, CTech-LLC® offers chemical anchoring products to meet virtually any need. The IAA™ is a two-component (resin and initiator), 10:1 ratio acrylic-based anchor formulated by CTech-LLC® for use as a fast curing anchor-grouting material in a wide range of temperature conditions. IEA™ chemical anchor is qualified to bond threaded rod and rebar into drilled holes in an assortment of base materials under static and seismic loading condition
IAA™: Acrylic-based adhesive formulated for use as anchor-grouting material in all types of weather.
IAA™-HS: Fast cure, all weather acrylic -based anchoring adhesive formula for anchoring threaded rod and rebar in cracked and uncracked concrete and masonry.
- Fast cure, all weather acrylic -based anchoring adhesive
- Easy hole-cleaning procedure — no power-brushing required
- Qualified to securely anchor threaded rod and rebar in an assortment of base materials (concrete & masonry under static and seismic loading condition.
- Suitable for elevated temperatures and long-term sustained loads. (IAA™-HS)
- Can be used to install anchor bolts into uncracked and cracked concrete. (IAA™-HS)
- Suitable for use in damp or wet anchor sites. (IAA™)
- Suitable for use in dry or water-saturated concrete. (IAA™-HS)
- Threaded rod anchoring and rebar doweling into concrete & masonry.
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead applications.
Keep in a dry, dark environment with temperature ranging from 41°F to 90°F (5°C to 32°C)
Eighteen months from date of manufacture in unopened cartridge.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.