For more information regarding CTech-LLC® products, please contact our team by clicking here.
The family of CTech-LLC® PRM™ represents high quality polymer modified cement-based mortar for patching and repairing of concrete. PRM™ has enhanced adhesion strength and compressive strength. PRM™ is easy to apply repair mortar with excellent adhesion to building material substrates designed for horizontal and vertical surfaces.
The following is a list of applications for PRM™ polymer modified cement-based mortar system:
PRM™200: Polymer-modified Flowable Repair Mortar.
PRM™400: Thixotropic Polymer-modified Repair Mortar.
PRM™500: Polymer-modified Repair Mortar for Use in Contact with Potable Water.
- Cement-based structural repair mortar.
- Concrete repairs on grade, above and below grade.
- Excellent durability and adhesion.
- Horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- Interior and exterior service conditions.
- Easy to apply.
- High compressive and flexural strengths.
- Flowable repair mortar. (PRM™200)
- Thixotropic repair mortar. (PRM™400)
- Specifically formulated for restoration of concrete where potable (drinking) water is present. (PRM™500)
The PRM™ is a most durable solution for all structural and non-structural concrete repair applications.
Stored in dry condition. High relative humidity will reduce shelf life.
One year from the date of manufacture in original unopened packaging when stored in dry conditions.
PRM™ is packaged in 30 kg bag and 5 Liter jug.
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.