CTech-LLC® Triethylenetetramine Curing Agent TCA™ is a moderately viscous, yellowish liquid, less volatile than diethylenetriamine, but resembles it in many other properties. It is soluble in water. CTech-LLC® Triethylenetetramine Curing Agent TCA™ is primarily used as a hardener in epoxy resins. Other uses include detergents and softening agents, synthesis of dyestuffs, pharmaceuticals, and rubber accelerators. CTech-LLC® Triethylenetetramine Curing Agent TCA™ is a colorless to light-yellow liquid containing linear, branched and cyclic molecules. TETA is mainly used in the manufacture of fuel oil additives, lubricating oil additives and epoxy curing agents. It is also used in the production of asphalt additives.
- Not classified as a flammability hazard.
- Freezing point about -20°
- The substance or mixture is not classified as oxidizing.
- Flash point about 118°C.
- Adhesives, Casting and tooling
- Civil Engineering
- Composites Automotive Coatings
- Marine and Protective Coatings
- Potting and Encapsulation
- Fiber reinforced pipes, tanks and composites
- Tooling, casting and molding compounds
- Construction, electrical and aerospace adhesives
- High solids/low VOC maintenance and marine coatings
- Electrical encapsulations and laminates
- Chemical resistant tank linings, flooring and grouts
Carbon fibers should be stored at +10°C to +40°C and should not be exposed to direct sunlight. Keep the carbon fabrics in a dry place.
at least 18 months from the date of manufacture in the original sealed container at ambient temperature.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.