PEP™ is an excellent choice for use as a floor base coat of a high-performance epoxy based coating system. The PEP™ is a two-component product made mainly of epoxy resin and modified amine resin demonstrates excellent resistance to moisture and chemicals, including solvents, acids, and alkalis.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates.
- A high performance two pack epoxy primer specially designed to penetrate into, and seal the surface of concrete.
- Enhancing the strength of the concrete surface due to its excellent adhesion, permeability, water resistance and chemical resistance.
- A low viscosity and fast dry primer.
- Low odour, environmental friendly.
As a high quality floor coating primer for a wide range of substrates. The PEP™ is designed for use in commercial, industrial and residential floor applications
The material should be stored at temperatures between 5°C to 40°C to ensure shelf life.
Shelf life is 12 months when stored as recommended in original unopened containers
Packaging / By Weight :
- Component A = 20 kg / Component B = 3.6 kg
- Component A = 10 kg / Component B = 1.8 kg
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.