CTech-LLC® VER™ is a type Bisphenol-A Epoxy Based Vinyl Ester Resin. CTech-LLC® VER™ provides excellent corrosion resistance to a broad range of organic and inorganic acids, alkalis, oxidizing chemicals and salt solutions etc. It also provides very good mechanical strength such as tensile and flexural while incorporated with reinforcement such glass fiber, carbon fiber or kevlar fiber etc. CTech-LLC® VER™ is designed to provide superior toughness with excellent fatigue resistance due to high heat distortion temperature.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent impact strength
- High tensile elongation
- High Heat Resistance
- Low Viscosity
- Superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of acids, bases, chlorides, solvents, and oxidize
- Chemical storage tanks, pipes, fume gas desulfurizing systems (FGD), scrubbers, ducts.
- Corrosion resistant flooring while incorporated with aggregates.
- Waste water treatment systems.
- Food storage tanks and pure water system.
- Marine use for yachts and boats.
CTech-LLC® VER™ contains organic solvent (styrene). Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. CTech-LLC® VER™ is a potentially reactive chemical. Please store it in dark and keep away from heat and direct sunshine.
VER™ can be stored for two years in its original packaging.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.