CTech-LLC® CWS™ is one-component cement-based crystalline slurry specifically designed for concrete waterproofing applications. When applied to concrete, CWS™ crystalline waterproof slurry chemically reacts with water and un-hydrated cement particles to form needle-shaped crystals that fill capillary pores and micro-cracks in the concrete and prevent any further water ingress.
- Cement-based waterproofing slurry
- Excellent waterproofing characteristic.
- Can be applied on damp substrate.
- Penetrates the capillaries in concrete.
- Permanently active (in depth).
- Seals dynamic cracks up to 4 mm.
- One component (add water only).
- Effective against high hydrostatic pressure
CTech-LLC® CWS™ can be applied to all structurally sound concrete – new or old. Typical areas of application are:
- Industrial plants
- Water-retaining structures
- Sewage treatment plants
- Concrete slabs (floor, roof, balcony etc…)
- Parking structures
stored in dry conditions .
Shelf life is 12 months when stored from the date of manufacture as recommended in original unopened sealed bag
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.