The CTech-LLC® epoxy vinyl ester resin (NVER™990) is a novolac-epoxy based resin, designed to provide chemical resistance in combination with temperature performance. It offers a high resistance to strong acids, oxidizing environments and organic solvents at elevated temperatures.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent impact strength
- High tensile elongation
- High Heat Resistance
- Low Viscosity
- Superior corrosion resistance to a wide range of acids, bases, chlorides, solvents, and oxidize
- Epoxy novolac vinyl ester resin.
- NVER™990 resin provides resistance to acids and has superior resistance to many organic solvents.
- NVER™990 resin has high thermal resistance and good mechanical properties.
- FRP equipment produced using NVER™990 Epoxy novolac vinyl ester resin retains strength and toughness at elevated temperatures.
- NVER™990 Epoxy novolac vinyl ester resin is successfully used in heavy duty industrial applications over many years
The NVER™990 resin is suitable for use in hand lay-up, spray-up, and filament winding processes where a high resistance to solvents and chemicals and good retention of strength and toughness at elevated temperatures are required.
CTech-LLC® NVER™990 must be stored at stable temperature below 25°C (77°F). Avoid freezing the product and keep it away from direct sunlight, flame or other hazards.
VER™ can be stored for six months in its original packaging.
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.