ERA™420 is a kind of two -component, high performance, multipurpose epoxy resin adhesive formulated by CTech-LLC® works as a bonding agent for a range of indoor and outdoor applications. The two-pack product having a sufficient pot-life after mixing two parts at a 2A:1B ratio by weight; this enables sufficient time for application on surfaces to be bonded.
- Exceptional adhesion properties
- Good high and low temperature properties
- High Strength
- Moisture Insensitive
- Ambient cure
- Uniform stress distribution
- Easy application
- Long-term durability
- Gap filling capability
- Resistant to extreme shock, vibration, and flexing
- High fatigue strength.
- Low odor improves workplace environment.
- Connection of concrete to metals, overhead or vertical surfaces, and undersides of beams when applying composite materials, horizontal or vertical surfaces where excellent adhesion to a substrate is necessary for maximum strength, wall surfaces, and any surface where bonding between fabric and substrate is critical.
- Bonding steel plates to the external concrete surfaces.
- Rigid pick-proof sealant for windows doors, joints, and more.
- Cap seal for crack injection and repair of concrete defects.
- Paste new concrete on old concrete sections.
- Use in passages, streets, bridges, sidewalks and factory loading locations.
- Covering concrete surfaces against permanent moisture.
Store in a cool, dry area (4°C to 32°C) away from direct sunlight, flame or other hazards.
ERA™420 can be stored for two years in its original packaging.
Packaging / By Weight :
- Component A = 20 kg / Component B = 10 kg
- Component A = 10 kg / Component B = 5 kg
Codes and Standards
CTech-LLC® warrants its products to be free from manufacturing defects. Buyer determines suitability of product for use and assumes all risks. Buyer’s sole remedy shall be limited to replacement of product. Any claim for breach of this warranty must be brought within one month of the date of purchase. CTech-LLC® shall not be liable for any consequential or special damages of any kind, resulting from any claim or breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or any legal theory. The Buyer, by accepting the products described herein, agrees to be responsible for thoroughly testing any application to determine its suitability before utilizing.