It is non-combustible and non-flammable. C-Tech® AFP-WR is the third component of the specialized CTech-LLC® FR-CF System. The CTech-LLC® FR-CF System consists of CTech-LLC® P-V Primer, CTech-LLC® DC-V Dash Coat and C-Tech® AFP-WR. It is noncombustible and non-flammable. CTech-LLC® FR-EI is a highly crack-resistant and high quality surface coating with all the qualities of natural stone.CTech-LLC® FR-EI is the fourth component of the specialized CTech-LLC® FR-A System. CTech-LLC® FR-R Type S is a water based mixture of natural stone with a unique high-tech acrylic binder (single component).It is ideal as a finish on CTech-LLC® systems or as a general finish material. Coating achieves a stone or concrete appearance. CTech-LLC® FR-R is available in gray, beige and white. The unique binder cross links with air and then cures when in a layer. The material does not cure within the original bucket. Partial amounts of material in the original buckets can be resealed and used later. The CTech-LLC® FR-R is slightly porous, so sealers are recommended for outdoor applications to prevent staining, for ease of cleaning and waterproofing. CTech-LLC® FR-CF is a two-part heat-resistant system applied in combination with the CTech-LLC® Systems. CTech-LLC® FR-CF is a two-component fire resistant epoxy coating specially formulated to provide an increase in the existing fire rating. CTech-LLC® FR-F is a one-component formulation designed to be applied over CTech-LLC® FR-CF. The CTech-LLC® FR-CF System will provide an increase to the fire rating of an element as per ASTM E-119 and provides a Class 1, ASTM E-84 flame and smoke rating. The System has Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) approval to display the UL symbol on the CTech-LLC® FR-CF materials as a UL rated system.
This material is recommended for use in conjunction with the CTech-LLC® Fire-Resistant System where higher fire ratings are required. CTech-LLC® P-V Primer adheres well to concrete, masonry, FRP, brick, wood, glass, metals, and rigid polystyrene and polyurethane foam.
- Component of the fire-resistant system for
- up to 4-hour rating
- CTech-LLC® FR-CF fire-resistant system can provide a 1, 2, 3 or 4-hour rating
- Conforms to British Standard & European Approvals
- ASTM E84 (Flame & Smoke)
- Unique combination of sandstone and a heavy-duty, long-lasting, acrylic-based, cross link polymer.
- For interior and exterior application.
- Applies easily to almost any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Can be applied using conventional spray and surface finishing equipment
- CTech-LLC® FR-R is breathable.
- Can go over well-adhered painted surfaces.
- Has excellent adhesion to most materials.
- Good flexural strength.
- Excellent impact resistance.
- Can be pressure washed
- High-quality surface coating with all the
- qualities of natural stone
- Highly crack-resistant
- Excellent adhesion to most materials
- Increase to fire rating
- UL rated system
- Low profile system
- Ambient cure
- 100% solvent-free
- Can be covered with desired finish